• Four cogeneration commercial installations from 60
to 125 kW with hot water heat recovery and parallel
operation with the utility.
• One 500 KW industrial, cogeneration installation with
steam heat recovery and parallel operation with the
• Two 1500 KW cogeneration (total energy) plants with
steam heat recovery for process steam for a steel
pickling company. These facilities are isolated from
the electric utility; providing the total energy needed
for the plants.
• One 4000 KW cogeneration (total energy) plant with
steam heat recovery for space conditioning. This is a
totally air-conditioned (steam absorption chiller)
manufacturing and engineering education facility.
• Nine waste to energy plants in 5 states (land fill gas
generation of electricity for a local utility), varying in
size from 2 MW to 7 MW.
• Feasibility studies and construction documents for
several plants were prepared for the above landfill
owner. These plants were not constructed for various
reasons relating to permitting and corporate issues.
• Numerous cogeneration feasibility studies have been
prepared for commercial and industrial customers.
• We have been retained by the local gas utility to
review possible cogeneration candidates.
• Assistance with utility contract issues, both gas
• One cogeneration, 3600 horsepower, engine-driven
ammonia refrigeration system restoration with hot
water heat recovery for process heating for a meat
• Two 1.9 MW gas turbine generators, with high-pressure
steam heat recovery for a hospital. The generators are
operated in parallel with the electric utility. We
continue to work for the hospital as a technical consultant
to verify contract performance by the third
party supplier of the system and improve the system
operation to achieve the desired economic goals.